How to refinance your home loan
Already a homeowner? Refinancing feels very similar to when you applied for your first mortgage. When you apply, you’ll need to qualify for a specific mortgage type, secure an interest rate, and cover closing costs.
Use our mortgage refinance calculator today to get an approximate estimate for what a refinanced loan will look like. If you decide refinancing is right for you, there are a few additional steps to ensure you get the most from your refinanced mortgage.
When you apply to refinance your mortgage, consider the following steps:
- Determine your financial goals
- Shop around for the right type of mortgage
- Talk to a mortgage lender for the best interest rates
- Secure your interest rate
- Agree upon loan terms and finalizing your loan